- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS: ADVANCED
The basic tenant of Technical Analysis is that price moves in trends and that history repeats itself.
Obviously to understand this we need to create an equation to understand the basic tenants of technical analysis.
We at Share Gurukul teach you:
1. Identification of trend
2. Maturity of trend
3. Risk reward ratio
4. Emergence of new trend
This concept of technical analysis then further branches into –
· Intraday trading technique (defined entry and exit levels with stop loss)
· Oscillator based trading technique which in the language of trader will be called short term trading (which is tgt and stop loss based)
· Bollinger based trading technique (also known as mean reversion trading)
· Trend based trading on trend following systems) which are state of art
Trading stays incomplete without the road map of future, a problem which every trader faces, like how would one define the markets which are buy on dips and sell on rise, Necessitating the need of Elliot Wave and a comprehensive study based on Behavior economics and study of future movements.At Sharegurukul, we teach Elliot at a level where it can be understood and also used for trading instead of focusing only on forecasting, with trading techniques used by our faculties every day, which have been specially designed to create positional trades and can be used for intraday transactions.
- Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Gap Theory
- Dow Theory
- Support & Resistance-3.1
- Trend lines